Sunday, September 7, 2008

I just wanna ride!

I guess when you are down you are down eh? On top of all the ITB annoyance, this last week has seen me bed-ridden with a nasty dose of the flu. My last ride was over a week ago and I'm scratching at the walls, just itching to get on the bike. On the days where I've had the strength to do so, I've been keeping up with my stretches and exercises, so hopefully they are starting to help a bit.

But the most annoying thing is, I still have pain in my knee! After all this time it still hurts to bend down, to get in and out of the car, to drive the car etc. Granted, the stretches give some relief but it's more than a little annoying. I'm heading back to the physio on Thursday to see what he says, and I will ask about the pain and if there is any way of making it go away.

Anyway, a few days off work this coming week means a few chances to get on the bike, health pending. Hopefully I can start building up the kays and the fitness again.

42 days to go.

No comments: